On 11/09/2011 03:56 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

So that's my take on it.  It's not a "tomorrow" severity release
(we've been living with the workaround for months, even though it is
blocking some things), but I would really appreciate an expedited
release to enable unattended hot-standby operation and to avoid
scaring those who encounter this.

The earliest we could release an update would the November 21st, the
monday before American Thanksgiving.  That seems doable to me ... should
we ping the packagers about it?

Ehhh.... That week is kind of moot for most of the United States. Shouldn't it be like Tuesday the week after?

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579