Hello

2011/12/12 Albe Laurenz <laurenz.a...@wien.gv.at>:
> Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> there is merged patch
>
> Works fine, except that there are still missing const qualifiers
> in copyfuncs.c and equalfuncs.c that lead to compiler warnings.
>
> One thing I forgot to mention:
> I thought there was a consensus to add a WITH() or OPTIONS() clause
> to pass options to the checker function:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/12568.1322669...@sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> I think this should be there so that the API does not have to be
> changed in the future.

changes:

* fixed warnings
* support for options - actually only two options are supported -
quite and fatal_errors

these options are +/- useful - main reason for their existence is
testing of  support of options - processing on CHECK ... stmt side and
processing on checker function side.

options are send as 2d text array - some like
'{{quite,on},{fatal_errors,on}} - so direct call of checker function
is possible

* regress test for multi check

Regards

Pavel