On 01/08/2012 01:19 PM, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
Dave,

The situation with pgshpere is so, that I think we need new developer, since Janko keep silence :) I wrote him several time, since I wanted
pgsphere now could benefit very much from our KNNGiST feature. This is
number one development from my point of view. I and Teodor have no
time to work on pgsphere, sorry. But, there are some astronomers I'm working with, who can take part in this. Sergey Karpov has done extensive benchmarks
of q3c, rtree and pgsphere and found the latter still has some benefits
in some workload, so we are interesting in development.

I suggest you just have Teodor add Dave as one of the project admins on pgfoundry.

cheers

andrew