On 01/10/2012 09:04 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

So where do we go from here ?

First, please note that -hackers is not the right place for this discussion. pgsphere is a pgfoundry project, which is not the province of -hackers.

As I suggested, the best solution is for Teodor to add you as a project admin. Oleg, could you please follow this up?

Speaking with my pgfoundry admin hat on, I am extremely reluctant to take control of a project away from its owners. If you don't get any action in a week or so, you can approach the pgfoundry admins for help. In the meantime you might want to fork the code onto github or bitbucket.

cheers

andrew