On 01/15/2012 03:17 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
And FWIW, I'd find it a lot more useful for the CF app to have the
ability to post *reviews* in it, that would end up being properly
threaded.

Next you'll be saying we should have some sort of web application to help with the whole review process, show the work on an integrated sort of Review Board or something. What crazy talk.

My contribution toward patch review ease for this week is that peg is quite a bit smarter about referring to the correct part of the origin git repo now, when you've been working on a branch for a while then create a new one: https://github.com/gregs1104/peg

Last week's was that I confirmed that on a Mac using Homebrew for package management, after "brew install postgresql" to get the dependencies in, you can then use peg to setup a PostgreSQL in your home directory for patch testing or development. Works fine out of the box, you just won't have things like all the PLs installed.

Yes, I am aware I'm going at this bottom-up.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD