Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> wrote:
>> That's probably one reason people aren't jumping on this. Because
>> there is no tracker out there that people actually *like*...

> I think this is a point worth serious thought.

Indeed.  The only one I've got extensive experience with is Bugzilla
(because Red Hat uses it) and I do cordially hate it.  At least some
of that is due to bureaucratic practices RH has evolved, like cloning
bugs N times for N affected releases, but I think the tool encourages
such things.  So when I read Andrew's recent suggestion that we use
Bugzilla, my immediate reaction was "egad, can't we do better?".
Maybe we can't :-(.