On 04/17/2012 11:44 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
At the same time, I think we'd likely be a lot better off squirting this
data into bugzilla or another standard tracker, instead of building our
own infrastructure.

Perhaps. It just struck me that a lot of the custom bits needed here regardless could be built/added to the usual workflow bottom-up. You don't have to assume that either a full tracker or something like my simple POC idea will show up at the end to get started. Making goal #1 involve just mining for the data that's already around and squirting it onto a web page would be a useful exercise, one that's likely to benefit any tracker adoption.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD