On 1/28/13 12:14 PM, Jeevan Chalke wrote:
I could not apply the patch with git apply, but able to apply it by patch
-p1 command.

IME that's normal for patches that went through filterdiff. I do: git diff |filterdiff --format=context to re-format the patches to the context diff preferred on the mailing list. Maybe if I somehow told git to produce context diff it would work..

However, will you please justify the changes done in "xml.out" ? I guess
they are not needed.
You might need to configure your sources with libxml.

If you look very carefully, the pretty-printing version adds one space at the very beginning of the output. :-)

Also, I am not sure about putting "WRAP_COLUMN_DEFAULT" by default. I will
keep that in code committors plate. Rest of the code changes looks good to
me.

Thanks for reviewing!

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja