Hi,

I've added some regression tests for SEQUENCE. A cumulative patch is
attached.

Barring a (still to decipher) function seq_redo() and trying to learn how
to actually test it, this takes care of most branches of (
src/backend/commands/sequence.c) taking code-coverage (of 'make check') to
~95%.

Any feedback is more than welcome.
--
Robins