On 05/01/2013 10:56 AM, Andrew Satori wrote:

I would second Tom on this, and if ePub is really a longer term goal of the
documentation, the various eBook formats have differing levels of support for
hyperlinking that would merit retaining everything in a single book that can be
linked from direct references.

I don't think ePub is a problem here, we will have the same problem with PDF. The issue is the sheer size of the manual. If we can solve the cross referencing issue, breaking them up makes sense I would think.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579