(2013/05/07 22:40), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
On 26.04.2013 11:51, KONDO Mitsumasa wrote:
So I fix CreateRestartPoint at branching point of executing
MinRecoveryPoint.
It seems to fix this problem, but attached patch is plain.

I didn't understand this. I committed a fix for the issue where recycled WAL
files get in the way of recovery, but I'm not sure if you're describing the same
issue or something else. But before we dig any deeper into this, can you verify
if you're still seeing any issues on 9.3beta1?
Yes, my fix was very plain and mistake fix point. I see your patch, your fix is right. I posted another problem that is cannot promote and PITR. It might be different problem, uut I could not reproduce it... Please wait for more! I try to analyze and test in 9.2.4 with your patch and 9.3beta1.

Best regards,
--
NTT Open Source Software Center
Mitsumasa KONDO