On 2013.05.09 10:40 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
I am writing a article about 9.3. I found so event trigger functions is not
complete. We have only pg_event_trigger_dropped_objects() function. It looks
really strange and asymmetric. Can we implement similar function for CREATE as
minimum to 9.3?

I am expecting so this function should not be too complex - and can be moved to
contrib maybe (if it is too late now).

Really, the touted new event triggers feature in fact only works for dropping objects rather than for all DDL or other events? If so, then the feature seems seriously incomplete. Are drops the main expected use case for the feature, rather than "tell me when something happened"? -- Darren Duncan