Hi, Alvaro san,

From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvhe...@2ndquadrant.com>
MauMau escribió:
Yeah, I see that --- after removing that early exit, there are unwanted
messages.  And in fact there are some signals sent that weren't
previously sent.  Clearly we need something here: if we're in immediate
shutdown handler, don't signal anyone (because they have already been
signalled) and don't log any more messages; but the cleaning up of
postmaster's process list must still be carried out.

Would you please add that on top of the attached cleaned up version of
your patch?

I did this. Please find attached the revised patch. I modified HandleChildCrash(). I tested the immediate shutdown, and the child cleanup succeeded.

In addition, I added if condition at the end of the function. This is to prevent resetting AbortStartTime every time one child terminates.

Regards
MauMau