Hi Fabien,

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Fabien COELHO <coe...@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

>   - I do not understand why the makefile specifies $(srcdir) before
>>>    local files in some places.
>>>

>> For VPATH builds :-)
>>

> Here is a v2 which is more likely to work under VPATH.

I really appreciate your efforts. I am reviewing your patch.

While testing patch, I found that make installcheck breaks with your patch
and gives following error:

============== running regression test queries        ==============
pg_regress: could not open file "./serial_schedule" for reading: No such
file or directory

looks like you forgot to add entry for serial_schedule.

Following sequence of commands will reproduces this error:
1)  ./configure
2) make
3) make install
4) initialize the database cluster (initdb)
5) start the server
6) make installcheck

I will post more review comments if there are any.

--
Regards,

Samrat Revgade