On 27.08.2013 19:37, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
On 27.08.2013 18:56, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
Here's an updated patch.

Ah, forgot one thing:

Here's a little extension I've been using to test this. It contains two
functions; one to simply consume N xids, making it faster to hit the
creation of new XID ranges and wraparound. The other,
print_xidlsnranges(), prints out the contents of the current XID-LSN
range array.

Also, just ran into two silly bugs in the patch version I posted, while
checking that that xidtest extension hasn't bitrotted. A fixed version
has been pushed to the git repository, so make sure you use that version
if you want to actually run it.

Here's a rebased version of the patch, including the above-mentioned fixes. Nothing else new.

- Heikki

--
- Heikki