On 11/08/2013 06:04 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Joshua D. Drake <j...@commandprompt.com> wrote:
This isn't software, it is docs. It is ridiculous to suggest we break this
up into 3-4 patches. This is a small doc patch to a single doc file
(backup.sgml).

I don't think it's ridiculous, but you can certainly disagree.

superuser privileges; it's the selective-dump case where you can often
get by without them.  I've attached a proposed patch along these lines
for your consideration.

That's fair.

Should I go ahead and apply that portion, then?

I am certainly not opposed.

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc