On 11/08/2013 12:18 PM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

On 11/08/2013 02:12:56 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Joshua D. Drake
<j...@commandprompt.com>
wrote:
superuser privileges; it's the selective-dump case where you can
often
get by without them.  I've attached a proposed patch along these
lines
for your consideration.
That's fair.
Should I go ahead and apply that portion, then?
I am certainly not opposed.

OK, done.

So....  Joshusa/Ivan  Do you want to send another
version of the patch with the committed changes
omitted for further review?

I have no problem having Ivan submit another patch, outside of the multiple patch requirement. If you guys will accept a single patch file with the agreed changes, then we are good.

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc