Hi, Tom san,

From: "Tom Lane" <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us>
I've committed this with some editorialization (mostly, I used a case
statement not a constant array, because that's more like the other places
that switch on errnos in this file).

As I said, lack of %m string has been making troubleshooting difficult, so I
wish this to be backported at least 9.2.

I'm waiting to see whether the buildfarm likes this before considering
back-patching.

I'm very sorry to respond so late. Thank you so much for committingthe patch. I liked your code and comments.

I'll be glad if you could back-port this. Personally, in practice, 9.1 and later will be sufficient.

Regards
MauMau