From: "Magnus Hagander" <mag...@hagander.net>
Unfortunately we missed the releases that have just been wrapped.

It's really unfortunate... I hope the next minor release will be soon.

I've applied this and backpatched to 9.3 and 9.2, which is as far back as
it goes cleanly.

Thank you.

In 9.1 the build system looked significantly different, which makes it
strange since the original report in this thread was about 9.1 but the
patch supplied clearly wasn't for that.

Does somebody want to look at backpatching this to 9.1 and earlier, or
should we just say that it's not fully supported on those Windows versions
unless you apply the registry workaround?

I'll try it at least for 9.1 in a few days when time permits. The fix should be adding only one line in Project.pm.

Regards
MauMau