Well, when we set '--gaussian=NUM' or '--exponential=NUM' on command line, we can see access probability of top N records in result of final output. This out put is under following,

Indeed. I had forgotten this point. This is a significant information that I would not like to loose.

This feature helps user to understand bias of distribution for tuning threshold parameter. If this feature is nothing, it is difficult to understand distribution of access pattern, and it cannot realized on custom script. Because range of distribution (min, max, and SQL pattern) are unknown on custom script. So I think present UI is not bad and should not change.

Ok. I agree with this argument.

--
Fabien.