Hi.

Here's a detailed mid-week update split up by category. I've left out
patches marked returned/rejected, committed, or ready for committer.

Server features
---------------

Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls
    Latest patch currently pending review by Jeff and Álvaro. No
    updates so far.

Foreign table inheritance
    Moved from ready for committer back to waiting on author after
    Noah's review comments. Should we expect an updated patch to be
    posted in this CF?

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20140702022327.gc1586...@tornado.leadboat.com

Using Levenshtein distance to HINT a candidate column name
    No real progress in any direction. Everyone wants the feature, but
    nobody is sure how many suggestions would be useful and how many
    would be annoying.

Buffer capture facility: check WAL replay consistency
    Some discussion, but no reviewers. Status unclear.

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqTFK4=fcrto=lji4vlbx9ah+fv1z1ke6r98ppxuuxw...@mail.gmail.com

Custom Plan API
    Shigeru Hanada has said he plans to post a design review soon.

delta relations in AFTER triggers
    No code review yet, but there's a proof-of-concept extension that
    uses the feature, and Kevin is working on PL changes to make the
    feature usable, and hopes to commit in this cycle.

Minmax indexes
    Álvaro will respond to the design questions Heikki raised.

-- Abhijit