On 08/27/2014 06:08 PM, Fabien COELHO wrote:
I've submitted this "simple" lag limit version because being able to
measure quickly and simply (un)responsiveness seems like a good idea,
especially given the current state of things.

Ok, fair enough. I don't think doing a "latency limit" would be significantly
harder, but I can't force you. I'll mark this as Returned with Feedback then.

Hmmm. I can distinguish just the two cases. Rather mark it as "waiting on
author", I may give it a go.

Feel free to mark it as such if you think you can get a new version posted in the next few days.

- Heikki