> > I think there's been some changes to this patch since july, care to
> > resend a new version?
>
> Sure, here it is.
>
> The only difference with the previous version is that it now also
> supports column defaults.  This was found to be a problem when you drop
> a sequence that some column default depends on -- for example a column
> declared SERIAL, or a sequence marked with ALTER SEQUENCE OWNED BY.  The
> new code is able to drop both the sequence and the default value
> (leaving, of course, the rest of the column intact.)  This required
> adding support for such objects in get_object_address.

I have given this patch the following review:

- Apply to current master (77e65bf).  -- success
- check-world. --success
- multiple FIXME statements still exist -- are there plans to fix these
items? Can the duplicated code be extracted to a static function?

-Adam

--
Adam Brightwell - adam.brightw...@crunchydatasolutions.com
Database Engineer - www.crunchydatasolutions.com