On 10/01/2014 08:59 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2014-10-01 21:54:56 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Andres Freund <and...@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

> 0001) Old WIP patch for pg_recvlogical tests. Useful for easier
> development.

From where is this patch? Is it some rest from the time when pg_recvlogical
was developed?

> 0002) Copy editing that should be in 9.4

Definitely makes sense for a backpatch.

> 0003) Rebased patches of yours

0004) My changes to 0003 besides the rebase. This'll be squashed, but I
>       thought it might be interesting for you.

(thanks for caring)
-    /* Drop a replication slot */
+    /* Drop a replication slot. */
I don't recall that comments on a single line have a dot even if this
single line is a complete sentence.

Then it shouldn't start with a uppercase - which you changed...

-static void StreamLog();
+static void StreamLogicalLog();
Not related at all to those patches, but for correctness it is better to
add a declaration "(void)".

Agreed.

Except those small things the changes look good to me.

Cool. Will push and then, sometime this week, review the next patch.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

You might want to do that function renaming in pg_receivexlog.c as well.

Jan

--
Jan Wieck
Senior Software Engineer