On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakan...@vmware.com
> wrote:

> As you may have noticed, I committed this (after some more cleanup). Of
> course, feel free to still review it, and please point out any issues you
> may find.

This comment on top of XLogRecordAssemble is not adapted as
page_writes_omitted does not exist. Perhaps this is a remnant of some older
version of the patch?
 * If there are any registered buffers, and a full-page image was not taken
 * of all them, *page_writes_omitted is set to true. This signals that the
 * assembled record is only good for insertion on the assumption that the
 * RedoRecPtr and doPageWrites values were up-to-date.
 */
--
Michael