On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net>
> wrote:
> >> The new site has been deployed and should now be usable.
> >
> > There are, for some reason, three copies of "Clarify need for memory
> > barriers in bgworkers" in the in-progress CF.  I don't know why that
> > happened, or how to fix it.
>
> There are also two copies of "ctidscan as an example of custom-scan".

Yeah, Michael pointed out he was unable to fix that one. I think I've fixed
the permissions errors required for that, so I'll wait for him to try again
to confirm that I managed to fix it.

Also, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the "Author" and
> "Reviewer" checkboxes.  Checking and unchecking them doesn't seem to
> do anything.

That's part of the "mass email to reviewers/authors" that's available only
to cf managers (which you are flagged as in the system). There's a button
to actually send the mail at the bottom (pick "selected" as receipient).

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/