Hello, the new app's clean looking gets my favor and the
integrated operation will do good for me:)

By the way, I got the following notice when I tried to "Add
comment" on the new app.

"Note!: This form will generate an email to the public
 mailinglist pgsql-hackers, with sender set to
 horiguchi.kyot...@oss.ntt.co.jp!"

Hmm. The mail address indeed *was* mine but is now obsolete, so
that the email might bounce. But I haven't find how to change it
within the app itself, and the PostgreSQL community account page.

https://www.postgresql.org/account/

Could you tell me how do I change the sender address?

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center