On 12/03/15 15:53, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2015-03-12 15:52:02 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
I guess what you actually intended to test was StandbyModeRequested?

Err, EnableHotStandby.

Yeah pause does not work currently. This change was made by committer and I think the intended change was to make it a little safer by silently changing to shutdown instead of silently changing to promote which is essentially what was happening before the patch.

But yes the check should have been against EnableHotStandby it seems.