 >> I didn't replace the 0xFFFFFFFF ones because most or all of them
 >> looked like basically bit-masking operations rather than actually
 >> dealing with the bounds of an unsigned int or uint32. I was
 >> specifically looking for places where literals were being used to
 >> represent maximum or minimum values.

 Kevin> Well, InvalidSerCommitSeqNo was initially defined to be
 Kevin> UINT64_MAX -- but some buildfarm members didn't know about that
 Kevin> so it was changed to UINT64CONST(0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF).  It is
 Kevin> very much about wanting the maximum value for uint64.

That one _is_ changed to UINT64_MAX in my patch.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)