If so, I would vote for:
  -f script1.bench:3 -f script2.bench:1
over:
  -f script1.bench -w 3 -f script2.bench -w 1

Ok, I'll take that into consideration. Any other opinion out there? The current v3 version is:

  -w 3 -f script1.bench -w 1 -f script2.bench

With provision to generate errors if a -w is set but not used,
in two case.

 - in the middle ... -w 4 <no script option...> -w 1 ...
 - in the end ... -w 1 <no script option...>

I can provide -f x:weight easilly, but this mean that there will be no way to associate weight for internal scripts. Not orthogonal, not very elegant, but no big deal.

Oh, you misunderstand. "script1" and "script2" are meant to be user-supplied names which then get reported in things like response time output. They're labels.

Ok, that is much better. This means that labels should not choose names which may interact with other commands, so maybe a list would have been nice as well. Anyway, I do not think it is the way to go just for this feature.

--
Fabien.