On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Jim Nasby <jim.na...@bluetreble.com> wrote:

> I was about to test this and was verifying that the crash still worked
> when I noticed this in the logs (9.4.1, not HEAD). Not sure if there's any
> realion here or not...
>
> WARNING:  relation "pg_proc" page 121 is uninitialized --- fixing
> WARNING:  relation "pg_proc" page 122 is uninitialized --- fixing

[reading vacuumlazy.c...] This seems unrelated and I would not worry about
it. Those system catalogs have been extended with new pages by a couple of
backends, but a crash happened before they could actually insert tuples on
it and commit. Perhaps you were creating a bunch of objects when a crash
happened, no?

Coming to the point, did you see a new crash with test_factory? Is that
some remnant of a previous test?
--
Michael