On 2015-09-08 04:06, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are as well changes for the documentation that I spotted in
earlier reviews but were not included in the last version sent by Petr
yesterday. Feel free to discard them if you think they are not
adapted, the patch attached applies on top of Petr's patch.

And /log/ is missing in src/test/modules/extensions/.gitignore.

Ah sorry, I based it on my branch which didn't contain your changes. Merged.