On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:28 AM, Matthijs van der Vleuten <matth...@zr40.nl>
wrote:

> I have had exactly this situation a week ago. I was testing the output of
> an algorithm that is supposed to have exactly one true value per input id.

​If this is particularly important I would add something like (and(col1,
col2, col3, ...) = true) and/or NULLIF((not(col1)::int + not(col2)::int
..., 0) to the grid and check/test those instead of visually scanning the
output.

​If the pretty presentation is destined for final output I'd say you really
want to output text and write a function so that the logic is embedded in
the query and not a side-effect of a specific environment.

David J.​