On 1/7/16 1:49 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Yeah, we could also get rid of this conversation:

"Here's a patch for X, which is on the TODO list"

"Oh, we've obsolesced that, that was added to the TODO before we had Y"

... by auto-closing TODO items at a certain age.

Even if not auto-closed at least it'd be easy to find old items.

Bonus points if we attract some volunteer project managers that will keep tabs of all those kinds of things...