On 7 March 2016 at 18:19, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.harib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here I attached update patch with further changes,
> 1. Explain plan changes for parallel grouping

Perhaps someone might disagree with me, but I'm not all that sure I
really get the need for that. With nodeAgg.c we're doing something
fundamentally different in Partial mode as we are in Finalize mode,
that's why I wanted to give an indication of that in the explain.c
originally. A query with no Aggregate functions using nodeGroup.c
there is no special handling in the executor for partial and final
stages, so I really don't see why we need to give the impression that
there is in EXPLAIN.