On 7/20/16 8:35 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
I'm not sure how Petr's current design for in-core replication addresses
this, if it does, or whether it's presently focused only on
point-to-point replication like pglogical. As far as I'm concerned so
long as it does direct point-to-point replication with no forwarding
that's good enough for a first cut feature, so long as the UI, catalog
and schema design leaves room for adding more later.

That's the part I'm pretty worried about. I'd feel a lot better if there was at least a wiki page of future topology/communication features and a sketch of a design.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461