On 09/15/2016 03:16 AM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
Now for a review:

It looks generally good but I think I saw one error. In
fe-secure-openssl.c your code still calls SSL_library_init() in OpenSSL
1.1. I think it should be enough to just call
OPENSSL_init_ssl(OPENSSL_INIT_LOAD_CONFIG, NULL) like you do in be-secure.

Ok, fixed that, and committed. Thanks everyone!

I backpatched this to 9.5, but not further than that. The functions this modified were moved around in 9.5, so the patch wouldn't apply as is. It wouldn't be difficult to back-patch further if there's demand, but I'm not eager to do that until someone complains.

- Heikki