On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Corey Huinker <corey.huin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ISTM that it is kind of a regression, because logically this is about the
>> scan state so it should be in the corresponding structure, and having two
>> structures to pass the scan state is not an improvement...
>

> I wasn't too happy with the extra param, either. Having moved the guts to
> conditional.c, I'm happy with that change and can move the stack head back
> to scan_state with a clear conscience.

So moving the conditional stack back into PsqlScanState has some side
effects: conditional.[ch] have to move to the fe_utils/ dirs, and now
pgbench, which does not use conditionals, would have to link to them. Is
that a small price to pay for modularity and easier-to-find code? Or should
I just tuck it back into psqlscan_int.[ch]?