On 2017/06/16 19:26, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
Also, I don't see any discussion about my concern [3] about a parent
with child from multiple foreign servers with different FDWs. So, I am
not sure whether the patch really fixes the problem in its entirety.

The patch would allow child tables to have different foreign servers with different FDWs since it applies rewriteTargetListUD to each child table when generating a modified query with that child table with the target in inheritance_planner. I didn't any regression tests for that, though.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita