På tirsdag 12. september 2017 kl. 21:11:45, skrev Robert Haas <
robertmh...@gmail.com <mailto:robertmh...@gmail.com>>:
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Andreas Joseph Krogh
 <andr...@visena.com> wrote:
 > There are many ways to do/configure things it seems, resulting in many ifs
 > and buts which makes section 10 rather confusing. I really think a complete
 > example, with absolute paths, would be clarifying.
 >
 > I'm afraid many will still re-create standbys from scratch without a really
 > good and complete example to follow.

 And I'm afraid that they won't.

Yea. Put it that way - me too:-)
The consequences of not re-creating standbys from scratch and not
understanding section 10, and doing it wrong, are far worse...

--
 Andreas Joseph Krogh