On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> writes:
> > On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Hm, around here it's no match -> spam bucket.  But in any case, why
>
> > I think you're quite uncommon in that setup.
>
> Interesting, because "it's not addressed to me (or any list I'm on)"
> is the best single spam filtering rule I know, and has been for a
> decade or two.

Oh, I think I misunderstood you. I thought you meant "any list tagged email
that's for a list I don't know what it is". As in "list-id exists but is
unknown".

The way you explain there makes a lot more sense. I think not many people
do that either, mainly since gmail/yahoo/whatnot doesn't make it very easy
to do that. But it does make a lot more sense that way.

--
 Magnus Hagander