On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 07:22:56PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > 2) Make real separate "short" and "long" descriptions.
>
> We'd have to break the strings freeze to do that.  How bad do you want it?

It doesn't take a lot to re-translate, IMO as a translator.  It's just a
dozen or two of strings, isn't it?  The backend has some 1800 messages,
several of which are a lot longer and more difficult to translate.

"La naturaleza, tan frágil, tan expuesta a la muerte... y tan viva"

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster