Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Hi all,

After unsuccessfully trying to join the current OLE DB project on gborg, I'm writing my own. So far I don't have anything too fancy (just trying to get over the initial shock of what OLE DB actually is). It currently does the basic infrastructure, but does not yet actually connect to Postgresql. If anyone else has written code, was contemplating writing code, has access to the gborg project, or is otherwise interested, please let me know.

I wonder if this could be implemented as a wrapper around libpq. This way, the OLEDB driver would benefit from a proven piece of software.

Regards,
Andreas

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster