[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> creating template1 database in /opt/pgdb/dbt2/base/1 ... ERROR:  relnatts disagrees
> with indnatts for index 16601

Wow, that's a bizarre one.  Are you sure you did a clean rebuild?
I usually like to do "make distclean" before or after "cvs update";
it tends to save me a lot of wasted time chasing build inconsistencies.
Which is what I suspect this is.

FWIW, my last CVS pull was yesterday about 15:00 EST, and it works fine.

      joining column's datatypes do not match