:-(.  We are not doing much with any of these except redirecting to
postgresql.org.

Looks like he hasn't been squatting all that long: Domain Name: POSTGRES.NET

      Created on..............: Wed, Aug 07, 2002
      Expires on..............: Sat, Aug 07, 2004
      Record last updated on..: Fri, Oct 31, 2003

Also note the expiration date. Maybe we can convince him to let us have the domain. Is it worth asking?

You could make a case that postgres.org for the projects would be the
perfect complement to postgresql.org for the core.

After looking at this list I'm sort of inclined to the idea that we
should *not* use postgresql.net for much of anything ... that will just
help drive traffic to that squatter at postgres.net.

Hmmm, perhaps you're right. Too bad, I was going to vote for postgresql.net myself. If we could get control of postgres.net that option would definitely get my vote.

This also brings up the thought that if we do want to use pgfoundry.org,
we'd better register pgfoundry.net and pgfoundry.com before someone
else does.

I agree with the others who have said pgfoundry.org is not clearly enough linked.

Joe