Why don't we just set a freeze of August 1st? Give everyone just a
little extra time. No float. If it doesn't make
it by August 1st, it doesn't make it.

We could go for September 1st, which would mean most are back from
holidays, in order to do beta testing ... and no, I'm not serious ...

Why not? Seemed like a fairly good argument both yours and mine ;)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com