I put 360000+ rows in a table , and now any select , update , analyze ... command fail.
the log shows "ERROR: heapgettup: failed ReadBuffer",
but any INSERT sql command success.

the table schema is

      row        |              type               |     modifiers
---------------+-----------------------------+----------
test_id       | integer                     | not null
snapshot      | timestamp without time zone |
ip_client     | inet                        |
ip_server     | inet                        |
conn_time     | integer                     |
response_time | integer                     |
response_head | character varying           |
Check constraints:
   "invalid_conn_time" CHECK (conn_time >= 0)
   "invalid_resp_time" CHECK (response_time >= 0)

I didn't create any index, any one know why or suggestion to save the un-readable database?

or anything I mis-configuration ??

Thanks for your help.

June-Yen

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster