Greg Stark wrote:
Simon Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I can't complete by 1 June. Think worse of me if you choose.

So in my perfect world I picture 7.5 freezing June 1 and releasing in July or
so, giving a nice reliable simple upgrade for people who just want a safe 7.x
series to upgrade to even after 8.0 comes out. PITR, nested transactions going
into the CVS tree sometime in June or July and being frozen as 8.0 towards the
end of the year.

A quick google of "7.4 Win32 release" will reveal that the above was precisely what was said about 7.4: it would be released to not hold up important features like the IN optimization and a quick 7.5 would have Win32 and PITR. It's almost as if a cron job reposts this thread every 6 - 12 months. For those of us that are desirous of PITR, it's a 6 month reposting that is becoming painful to read...

Mike Mascari