On 6/4/2004 4:47 AM, Karel Zak wrote:
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 01:01:19AM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
Yes, Slonik's,

it't true. After nearly a year the Slony-I project is entering the BETA phase for the 1.0 release. Please visit

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/news/newsfull.php?news_id=174

Jan, the link

    http://postgresql.org/~wieck/slony1/Slony-I-concept.pdf

that is used on project pages doesn't work :-(
Karel

Great ... and there is no way to modify anything on gborg ... this is the first and last project I manage on any site where I don't have shell access to the content.

Jan

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster