On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

Jan,

Great ... and there is no way to modify anything on gborg ... this is
the first and last project I manage on any site where I don't have shell
access to the content.

Sorry -- we'd like to migrate you (and lots of other projects) but, a) I'm still sick, and b) we're still having performance (load time) issues with pgFoundry.

b) they would be the same on gborg as on pgFoundry, so don't let that stop things ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664